Born in 1975, Israel based photographer living in Tel Aviv. After graduating from the Geographical Photography Academy in Tel Aviv, Israel, I embarked on an eight year long journey in Asia and Africa. During my journey I developed my photography skills and was able to explore my professional talents to their fullest. Upon my return to Israel, I continued to gain experience in portrait and documentary photography.My photographs have been published in various Israeli magazines and I've also participated in several exhibitions and earned prizes for my work. I try to stimulate the imagination and invite the viewer to take part in the story of my anthropological journey though the eye of my lens. I have documented the Israeli Palestinian conflict, the refugee exodus from Africa to Israel and am now involved in several Humanitarian documentary projects. I also work as a news photojournalist for local papers.
EXPERIENCE 2005 - Present
• Freelance photojournalist for several magazines: Time Magazine, Wall Street
Journal, The Washington Post, Libération, Le Monde, Le Figaro, Bloomberg,
L’ilustrate – Swissland, Foreign Policy, NZZ magazine, La Croix, Vox
magazine, Amnesty magazine, Epd-bild, Taz-die Tageszeitung, Effilee GmbH,
Der tagesspiegel, GQ Germany, Mare Germany, UNICEF Germany
• Currently involved in several humanitarian documentary projects
• Currently Represented by Contact Press photo agency
• Projects with Physicians for Human Rights (PHR)
• Was an independent photographer at the news agency Zuma Press
• Freelance photojournalist at local newspapers.
• Teaching Documentary photography in Studio Harel.
• Teaching Documentary photography in Gavra Studio, Tel Aviv,